How It Works
By creating your own repository of fat and/or stem cells, they’ll be ready any time (whether in days or decades) to use in a variety of cosmetic procedures, therapeutic treatments or unanticipated reconstructive surgeries.
Acquisition of cells and storage
- Find a BioLife provider/doctor and make an appointment.
- For added convenience, fill out forms prior to your office visit.
- BioLife sends a kit to your doctor.
- Doctor performs liposuction-sends fat/cells to BioLife in the kit.
- BioLife processes and stores your fat/cells.
- You receive proof of cell ownership in the mail with your account number. (Your doctor also receives documentation.)
Retrieval of stored fat/cells
- You and your doctor determine the need for banked fat/cells.
- Your doctor’s office notifies BioLife of your procedure date.
- BioLife ships fat/cells to your doctor’s office.
- Doctor thaws fat/cells and performs procedure.